This is our 5th year in a row that we have spent spring break in San Diego. After Disney, we drove down to SD for four days. Every year we rent a house on Mission Beach and beach bum. We literally go from the bay to the beach and just relax! Stand Up Paddle boarding is one of our favorite things to do on Mission Bay. The water is calm there and its really fun. Other activities include wave jumping, beach soccer and spending hours digging in the sand. We have been to the zoo quite a few times, but since we only had four days, we wanted lots of beach time.
Here are a few places we LOVE to eat at on Mission Beach:
1. Better Buzz: We frequent this place usually twice a day. Our faves our the Islander Bowl and an Iced Best Drink Ever
2. Bao Beach: If you have never had a Boa Bun, this place is delicious
3. Olive Cafe: Hands down the best cinnamon roll we’ve ever had.
4. La Playa Taco Shop: We have yet to find anywhere who can make a better California burrito. We could eat one everyday!
5. Single Fin: Great food and drinks!